Chatham – Kent’s Premiere Real Estate Sales Representatives
Why should you use a Realty House Inc. sales representative?
Selling your home is more than just a financial decision, it’s an emotional one. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right real estate representative – one who’s not just a “sales person”, but one who cares about you and your needs. In order to do this successfully, your full-service real estate representative must be:
• Your Marketing Manager
• Your Transaction Coordinator
• Your Community Consultant
• Your Property Specialist
• Your Experienced Negotiator
• Your Trusted Advisor
• Your Real Estate Professional
We also have an on-site Real Estate Appraiser… Kathy Murphy holds a CRA designation (Canadian Residential Appraiser) within The Appraisal Institute of Canada. As a lifelong resident of Chatham-Kent and 8 years experience as a CRA as well as a long standing member of the CK Real Estate Board, Kathy’s appraisal services encompass all residential appraisal needs throughout Chatham-Kent. She can be reached at 519-359-4693 or email@example.com
A Rich Heritage
- Broker of Record/Owner, Gerry Doher, began his real estate career in 1971, establishing his own brokerage in 1982, then joining the Prudential Real Estate network in 1995 and has now become Realty House Inc. Brokerage.
- The Sales Representatives at Realty House Inc. come from much diversified backgrounds and bring with them, a wealth of knowledge, essential to understanding market trends and conditions.
A Strong Local Presence
- Our Chatham based office boast Sales Representatives; many of whom are award winning industry leaders.
- Our Sales Representatives live throughout the Chatham-Kent area and are very familiar with its real estate market.
- Realty House Inc. “SOLD” signs are highly visible throughout Chatham-Kent and its surrounding areas.
A Connection to the Community
- Many of our sales representatives are active volunteers as members of executives and boards of directors of various Community organizations.
Realty House Inc. (formerly Prudential Select Realty Inc.) has supported and/or participated in:
- Earth Day clean up
- Ribfest – Tecumseh Park
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
- Big Bike for Stroke
- Chatham Santa Claus Parade
- Charity Golf Tournaments
- The Chatham Chamber of Commerce Challenge where proceeds from the event benefited Junior Achievement and the St Clair Capitol Theatre, The Sunshine Kids Foundation, “Chatham Outreach for Hunger” and The Red Cross Blood Bank.
- Realty House Inc. softball team, a member of the Maple City Slow Pitch League, was crowned 1999 Division Champions (formerly Prudential Select Realty Inc.).
- For many years Realty House Inc. as well as Agents individually, have proudly supported local sports teams. This includes Girls Chatham Youth Soccer and Traveling Hockey teams since 2003.